General Features: Home Automation
- Remote controls for selected lights make it easier to control lighting.
- Audible and visual alarms for smoke detectors ensure that all will be aware of emergencies.
- Remote controls, motion sensitive controls, video security routed into televisions sets, and intercom door bell from remote telephone locations which improve safety and convenience.
Switches & Controls
- Light switches mounted at 36” – 44” above floor, and thermostats recommended at maximum 48” height.
- Easy-touch rocker switches are simple to use with limited hand strength and if arms are full of items.
- Additional electrical outlets at bed locations and desk for equipment, four-plex boxes each side for computer and electronic equipment, as well as personal use equipment.
- Electrical outlets, installed 18” – 24” above the floor, allow easy reach from a sitting position as well as for those who have trouble bending over.
- Special folding door hardware which allows bi-fold closet doors to swing back 180 degrees out of way after being folded up.
- Whole house vacuum to add ease to cleaning maintenance, no need to drag heavy vacuum cleaners around house.