- Power operators for windows in several difficult to reach locations including over the main kitchen sink and a high window in bedroom.
- Many windows for viewing have a 20” – 36” maximum sill height offering sight
lines from lower and seated positions.
- Crank operated windows are easier to use than standard double hung windows.
- Adjustable height closet rods and shelves allow for flexibility of storage options.
- Power operated clothing carousel brings stored items within easy reach.
- Easy to use, requiring little or no strength and flexibility.
- Lever door handles.
- Loop handle pulls on drawers and cabinet doors—no knobs. Offset controls in tub/shower, with adjacent clear floor space, allows for easy access from outside the tub.
Video clip courtesy of AARP